A Stunning Looking Alto Which Doesn’t Break The Bank!!
Click Here to Listen to this Alto being Performed.
The award winning Trevor James alto flutes are extremely popular with flute players or doubling musicians around the world for their extremely free-blowing headjoints and wonderfully rich tonal colours and flexibility. The new TJ Copper Alto has just raised the bar again with it’s beauty and tonal response!
The body tubing is comprised of 85% copper with the remaining 15% consisting of other metals to enable the tubing to be made strong enough to be used for alto flute production and drawing of tone holes etc.
•.925 silver lip and riser headjoint
• Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
• straight headjoint
• Double headjoint package option
• Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
• Black mother-of-pearl touch pieces
• Traditional Y arm key design
• Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
• Triple-plated finish
• Double skin yellow pads
• Hidden adjusting screws
• Without E mechanism
• Closed hole key mechanism
• C footjoint with ergonomically designed touch-pieces
• Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
• Cleaning rod
• White internal cleaning cloth
• Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Easy trial/easy return.
Sanitized prior to shipping.
Click Here to View Flute Player Barry Griffiths playing the Trevor James Copper.